Watermelon, Blueberry, Feta and Mint: Sooooo simple and soooo refreshing!! Only 4 ingredients (plus dressing) and here you have the most refreshing summer salad. This is the perfect salad for a pool party and 4th of July celebration!
A SALAD THE KIDS WILL ACTUALLY ENJOY!
I don’t know about your kids, but mine are not really into the green stuff. This is a salad that my toddler actually enjoys and will eat with us. Okay, she will still pick all the mint out, but she will eat the fruit and feta. 🙂
Enjoy! and HAPPY SUMMER!
HOW TO STORE
If you have left overs, or want to make ahead, you can definitely store this salad for a couple days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. If you plan to store it do not pour over dressing. After dressing is added you have to eat it on the same day.
Try other summer salads like this: Nectarine, Arugula and Prosciutto.
Watermelon, Blueberry and Feta Salad
- 1/2 watermelon cut in cubes (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup Mint chopped
- 2 cups Arugula or Spinach
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss them together in a large bowl. If using spinach or arugula, leave it on the side and just add it to the bottom of the serving bowl and place the watermelon salad mix on top. Add the dressing right before serving or serve it on the side.
- Add all ingredients to small bowl and whisk until combined.