Easy to make all purpose spice blend used for many Latin recipes. Low heat, low salt and no preservatives. Use it for chicken, pork, beans and sauces.
- 4 tbsp garlic powder
- 5 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp dried parsley pulse a couple times to make it finer
- 1 tbsp dried Mexican Oregano
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Goodness in/Goodness out - use good quality spices for best flavor. I like to buy bulk spices at Costco. They have good quality and organic options.
- I usually make it enough for a month or so. Fresh is best.
- This makes a great gift idea. Pack it in small containers with a spoon. Your friends will love this personal gift. (make sure to label with ingredient statement or refer them with a link to this blog post).